Richard J. Dolan II
Born in Miami, Florida, Richard J. Dolan II was raised and continues to reside in South Florida. He is a graduate of the University of South Florida in Tampa, Florida (Bachelor of Arts) and Whittier College School of Law in Los Angeles, California (Juris Doctor). Mr. Dolan participated in internships/externships with the Dade County State Attorney’s Office and the Honorable William Gray, United States District Court, Central District, Los Angeles, California.
Since 1991 Richard J. Dolan II has practiced exclusively in the areas of Personal Injury and Workers’ Compensation on behalf of injured individuals and/or surviving family members. Mr. Dolan has expansive experience litigating, trying, mediating, appealing and settling thousands of workers’ compensation and personal injury claims throughout Florida. These claims involved numerous types of accidents that resulted in minor to catastrophic injuries, as well as death. Mr. Dolan has never represented an insurance company, only injured individuals and surviving family members. Mr. Dolan practiced law as an associate attorney during the initial six years of his career and then helped form Morales & Dolan, P.A., later Morales, Dolan & Cerino, P.A., and currently Velasquez Dolan Arias, P.A.
Some of his professional and civic activities include charitable activities with his church, children’s school, the Florida Bar, Florida Workers’ Advocates and Friends of 440.
Married to his wife, Sharon, since 1987, they are proud parents of two boys and reside in Weston, Florida.
Areas of Practice
- Workers' Compensation
- Personal Injury
- Wrongful Death
Certification, Licenses, and Affiliations
- Winner, Trial Lawyers Board of Regents Litigators Award 2015 (Personal Injury, Wrongful Death & Workers' Compensation)
- Member Million Dollar Advoctates Forum
- Member Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- The Florida Bar
- Florida Workers' Advocate
- Friends of 400 Trustee
- Panel Member of Florida Bar Referral Service
- Panel Member of Dade County Bar Association Referral Service
- Panel Member of Broward County Bar Association Referral Service
- University of South Florida, Tampa, Florida
- Whittier College School of Law, Los Angeles, California